Wednesday, October 23, 2019

On Second Thought...

My doctor just called with the results of my recent, and first ever, mammogram. Apparently there are some “abnormalities” in my left breast that they want to take a closer look at. I’m supposed to call later this afternoon and schedule a breast ultrasound (I never knew there was such a thing).

Everything I said the other day about dying is still true, but I really don’t want to have to put my family through breast cancer. Financially we are barely making it, but otherwise I feel like finally we are all doing pretty well - many obstacles in the rear view mirror. I just want my kids to have a joyous childhood! My SOD & GP have already taken so much from them, their childhoods, and our whole family. Please God, do not put us through a cancer diagnosis!

No comments:

Post a Comment