Tuesday, October 22, 2019

At Least They’ll Know That

If I died tomorrow, I would be ok with that. I’m not afraid of dying - I know where I’m going and there’s no worries there. My only concern is about the people I leave behind - more specifically, my kids and husband. This is about my kids, though.

If I had to leave my children tomorrow, I would have two great comforts:

1. They each know that Jesus loves them, and they all have relationships with Him.
2. My children know that I love them with all my heart and soul!

My children are the dream in my opinion. Being their mom - so much better than I ever imagined motherhood could possibly be. So much better than I ever thought life could be!

I have struggled a lot in my life, and I’ve been struggling with serious, painful health issues for years now. No matter my current circumstances - all I have to do is think of any one of my precious blessings and I smile. 😊

“My heart will never stop sending you love.” 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment